Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Peanut Butter Fat Bombs


As part of my fat fast I've been looking for a way to get the higher percentages of fat in one easy bundle. The fat bomb recipes have floated around for a while, but until this fast I had never paid any attention to them. This recipe caught my eye, but I made it with peanut butter since I'm not a huge fan of almonds/almond butter.

Ingredients( Makes 24)

100g Unsalted butter
100g Coconut oil
30g unsweetened cocoa
150g smooth peanut butter
4 tsp Liquid Sweetener (Alternatively sweeten to taste, hermesetas isn't that strong which is why I had to use so much)

1. Measure all the ingredients (apart from the sweetener) into a microwavable jug and melt in the microwave.
2. Pour the liquid into chocolate moulds or as I used ice cube trays!
3. Make sure you have 24 equal portions.
4. Put the moulds in the freezer for 1 hour.
5. Pop the frozen chocolates out of the moulds and put them in a plastic container.

Keep them in the freezer and eat them one at a time!

Nutritional Information 

Calories 116 kcal
Fat 7.2g
Carbs 0.7g
Fibre 1.3g
Protein 2.0g














No comments:

Post a Comment